The Travelling Beach Bag is Here!
Filled with items donated by local businesses!
Raffle tickets $10, see front desk.
Proceeds going to Cape & Islands United Way.
Organized by Cape Cod Wandering Mermaid
What’s in the bag? Over $1,500 worth of amazing stuff! More stuff being added every day.
- Washashore Bows: Dog Leash & Bowtie
- Cape Camo: Sweatshirt
- Cape Cod Nail Company: Box of Polish
- Cape Shark: Tee/Decals
- Kristina Allyse Embroidery: Winter Hat
- Washershore: $50 Website Gift Card & Holiday Ornament (1st in series)
- Lady Slipper Stationary: Gratitude Journal, Matching 15oz Mug & $25 Gift Card
- SeaSouled: Mermaid’s Crossing Sign
- Mermaids on Cape Cod: Beach Bag, My Town Bead, Water Bottle, $20 in raffle tickets (giveaway)
- Snowy Owl Coffee: $25 Gift Car
- Green Road Refill: Jar of lotion, Reusable Stainless-Steel Straw, Lip Balm
- Golf Cape Cod: Hat, Ornament, Ball Marker
- Cape Cod Life: 1 Year Subscription to CCLife & CCHome, 2019 Calendar, Canvas Bag & Magazines
- Josh Slyk Shades: Pair of Shades, Wooden Case
- Cape Clasp: Two Clasp Bracelets & Decals
- The Lobster Trap: $25 Gift Card
- Cape Cod Calling: Box: Subscription Box with Washershore Necklace, Happy Lotus Candle, Naughty Fork from CC Cutlery, CC Coffee, Decal, Washashore soap
- Cape Cod Chokers: (? dropped at Cape Space)
- Robin Delano Photography: Framed Photo
- Fleeting Moments Photography: $100 Gift Card
- Letters from The Cape: Framed Letters Photo
- Cape Space: One Month Basic Membership (Correct wording?)
- Kool Kone Wareham: Gift Certificate
- Chik Media: Long Sleeve Tee, Lip Balm, Sunglasses (must email for shipping info-not in bag)
- Independence House: Signature blend of Cape Cod Coffee & Artisan Mug
- Jenny Lee Paiva: $10 Raffle Tickets (to launch a giveaway campaign)
- Anytime fitness East Wareham: 3 Month Membership ($175 value)
- Marilyn Pokras: 1 Hour Customized Professional Fitness Training Sessi