Dear CapeSpace Members,
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s stay at home order, please be advised of CapeSpace policy during this period.
Access to CapeSpace
We will not lock out our members. If you have a private office or a membership that entitles you to use our space you may continue to do so. However please note the following:
- If you are a non-essential business yourself, we assume you will be following the state guidelines and staying home.
- No staff will be onsite, and no onsite services will be provided. Heat and electricity of course will remain on.
- All meeting room bookings are cancelled, and we will be taking no meeting room reservations.
- There are two medical offices in the building that will be remaining open with limited hours. Those offices will control when the building main entrance is locked or unlocked. All CapeSpace members must use our private entrance in the rear of the building.
- Our cleaning service has cancelled service in accordance with the governor’s order so CapeSpace will NOT be cleaned while the order is in effect.
- Cleaning services will continue for rest rooms only.
- The building door will be unlocked at 8:30 AM and locked again at midnight.
We will continue to provide mail services to our mail clients with new procedures.
If You Have a Basic Mail or Virtual Mail Membership
We will no longer be able to accommodate hold for pickup requests. All mail will be automatically forwarded every Friday. YOU MUST CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org with your correct mailing address to insure we are forwarding to the correct address. We will waive handling charges and you will be charged for postage only.
If You Have a Private Office
If you are a private office member who receives mail at CapeSpace your mail will be left in your office unless you notify us of alternative instructions.
If You Are Using Our Deposit Service
If you are using our deposit service, your checks will continue to be mail-deposited as usual. If you are not on this service and would like to be added please let us know.
Availability of Staff
Our staff will continue to monitor emails and text messages during business hours and we will do our best to remotely assist you with any issues that may arise. As a reminder here are the ways to reach us:
We will return emails within 30 minutes.
Please leave a voice mail. Your call will be returned within 30 minutes.
Best option for immediate assistance. We will respond within 5 minutes.
These measures will stay in effect until the expiration of the governor’s order, which at the moment is May 18.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you, and we wish you all safety and security throughout this crisis.
The CapeSpace Team