Locate the voice mail button on your phone. It looks like this:
Enter the default passcode provided. The default password is 0000.
You will be prompted to enter a new passcode followed by the # sign, and then you will be prompted to enter it a second time.
Please note these rules for creating voice mail passcodes:
- cannot be the user’s own extension or phone number cannot be the user’s own extension or phone number reversed
- cannot contain 3 or more repeated digits
- cannot contain more than 3 sequentially ascending digits or 3 sequentially descending digits
- cannot be repeating patterns
- cannot be any of the last 1 passcode(s)
- cannot be the reversed old passcode
- must be at least 6 characters, no more than 10 characters
Once your new passcode is set, follow the prompt to record your name and greetings. To access voice mail, press the voice mail button and follow the instructions provided by the prompt.