The primary responsibility of the CSR is to ensure delivery of CapeSpace services to CapeSpace clients in a high quality, timely, professional and cheerful manner. These will commonly include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer phones for CapeSpace
- Greet and manage guests for CapeSpace and CapeSpace clients
- Assist with maintaining facilities in clean, professional and good working order, by continuously surveying the common areas for problems and either correcting the problems or bringing them to the attention of management. This will include light cleaning duties in common areas and rest rooms, keeping supplies stocked, shopping for supplies, and noting where furniture, fixtures and equipment need attention.
- Become knowledgeable about CapeSpace products, services and pricing and be able to answer questions about them
- Conduct tours for prospective clients
- Assist with preparations for events, for example sending invitations, handling RSVPs, ordering and setting out food and beverages, etc.
- Perform light clerical duties as requested by CapeSpace management or by CapeSpace clients, such as photocopying, shipping packages, sorting incoming mail, etc.
- Must possess a cheerful, positive, professional attitude
- Must have an outstanding customer service orientation
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be willing to work evening hours occasionally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe, Gmail and other commonly used business applications strongly desired
- Hospitality experience strongly desired
- Must be willing to work from Hyannis or Mashpee as CapeSpace schedule requires
- Willingness to be flexible on schedule strongly desired
- Must be willing to use own vehicle for local travel (mileage paid based on IRS rules)
We are looking for the right individual(s) and will work with successful candidates to determine mutually beneficial work schedule.
Commensurate with experience