When a business is just starting up, it’s critical for the entrepreneur to make connections in the community and create a buzz about the company, while keeping costs low. Many feel this is best done in a co-working environment.
According to a recent survey, the following are key reasons why co-working is so perfect for those looking for a place to grow their businesses:
- It’s cost-effective.
- It provides the opportunity to meet like-minded workers from other companies.
- It provides a more inspiring working environment than the traditional office does.
- It helps to keep skills fresh.
- It enables entrepreneurs to create lasting business relationships and expand their business.
- It gives you access to invaluable advice from other professional contacts.
- It raises the profile of a new business.
- It allows for privacy when needed, with meeting room options.
Find out more about the survey results by clicking here to read an article
by Hari Sri published by London School of Business & Finance.