Meet: Haley Cote
CapeSpace Client Services Representative
“I love that my job at CapeSpace constantly allows me to interact with people.”
1. What is your current occupation?
Client Service Representative for CapeSpace (soon to be based in our new Mashpee Commons location).
2. What do you love most about your job & why?
I began my professional life on Cape Cod as a journalist, so I love that my job at CapeSpace constantly allows me to interact with people. I also love that through this job I get to help people and be of service to the Cape community.
3. What has changed in your industry in the past five years?
While I haven’t been in this industry for a long time, I have already seen how coworking has become increasingly prevalent and will continue to become the new normal for a large segment of the working population.
4. How has CapeSpace improved your work life?
At CapeSpace there are new challenges presented to me every day, and that’s given me a renewed sense of purpose and an opportunity to grow professionally.
5. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I thoroughly enjoy watching reality TV (just about anything “Real Housewives”) and just listening to music.
6. What is your favorite place on Cape Cod?
I love Dowses Beach in Osterville. I feel so at peace every time I’m there.
7. If you could invite any three people living or dead to a dinner party who would they be and why?
That’s easy (and they’re all living!): Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and Sara Bareilles – my three favorite musicians. They’re all so brilliant and witty, I’d be in heaven chatting with them.
8. What is your superpower?
I’m a pop-culture encyclopedia. Ask me about anything going on in today’s entertainment world and I’ll know the scoop.