Discounts & Specials
Free Day Passes to all furloughed federal workers and their working family members for the duration of the shutdown.
Regular Discount Programs
Membership Long Term Discounts (Business Lounge & Virtual Plans)
- Sign up for 6 months, receive the 7th month free.
- Sign up for 12 months, receive 13th and 14th months free.
Private Office Long Term Discounts
- Sign up for 12 months, receive 13th month free.
- Available to qualified non-profit organizations.
Startup Discount (Business Lounge & Virtual Plans)
- Available to for-profit companies incorporated less than two years (applies from date of incorporation).
- 20% discount on monthly memberships.
- Available to matriculated students of a two or four-year college.
- $5 for Friday afternoon business lounge passes (1:00 to 6:00 PM)
Affiliate Discount Programs
- Available to current members of participating Affiliate organizations.
- 20% discount on hourly/daily rentals; 10% discount on monthly business lounge and virtual memberships.
- Currently participating Affiliates:
- Cape Cod Young Professionals
- Cape Cod Technology Council
- Cape & Islands Association of Realtors
- Applies as long as the customer remains a member of the Affiliate, proof of which may be requested from time to time. Discount terminates if the agreement between CapeSpace and the Affiliate terminates.
Community Group Special
- Available to non-revenue-producing community/meet-up groups of up to 12.
- Weekday evenings only.
- Must arrive by 6:00 PM.
- Reservation may be canceled in favor of a full-paying reservation.
- $10 per hour, 3-hour minimum, $2 per café item.
Rules & Restrictions
- Discounts apply to base rental and membership fees only, not to set-up fees, add-on services, or other charges.
- Discounts may not apply to custom packages, determined on a case by case basis.
- In cases where the customer is eligible for more than one discount, only one discount – the most advantageous to the customer – will apply.
- Discounts are non-transferrable and do not extend to the customer’s family or coworkers unless explicitly stated in a written agreement between CapeSpace and customer.