Business Mailing Address (aka “Virtual Office”)
If your business is based in your home, what are you using for your business mailing address? Your options include your home, a PO box, a UPS store or an online digital mailbox. They all have advantages and disadvantages but there is only one option that checks all the advantage boxes – a business mailing address at CapeSpace.
Your CapeSpace mailing address (or “virtual office”) is a real, commercial street address attached to a physical location that you can access as needed, along with lots of other amenities
- Get Google verified
- Use the address for banks and government agencies that require physical locations
- Manage your mail through a mobile app – no more driving to the post office to pick up mail
- Use our physical space when you need it – book an office for an hour for a professional meeting, or a workstation for a day to get some great focused productivity
- Use our professional copy/print/scan/fax/shred equipment
- Get assistance with our services from our friendly professional staff
- Tap into a community of independent and remote professionals
Our business mailing address/virtual office services are perfect for:
- Home based businesses who need a professional mailing address
- Off-Cape businesses who want a Cape presence minimal commitment
- Anyone who wants digital mail management
For more information on the advantages of a virtual office, see our Ultimate Guide to Business Mailing Addresses.